Blondie's Pizza
2340 Telegraph Avenue(between Bancroft Way & Durant Ave)
Berkeley, CA 94704
- Eated: Whole Wheat Vegitarian Pizza
- Pro: Good Eats (Yummie pizza), Quick service, Cheap
- Cons: Crust is a little hard/burnt, parking (but it's telegraph/college town you gotta walk to your eats in Berekely)
- Price: $
I had just eaten at Top Dog and I only had one hot dog, so I had room for a tasty snack. As I was strolling down Telegraph, I got a glimpse of some people perched on barstools in an open window devouring some good looking pizza. I quickly walked in and first thing that caught my eye was the large sign that said "Whole Wheat Vegetarian". The pizzas are lined up next to the register and I loved the color on the pizza. So I order a slice and she takes the slice and places it into the over to heat up and make the crust crispy and hot. The sauce is light which I like, and the cheese wasn't over cooked. On top the veggies included, spinich, olives, mushrooms, yellow zuccinni, tomatoes, and onions. The pizza overall tasted crisp, fresh, light, and healthy. At the end, the crust was a tad burnt and hard - so I tossed it - maybe next time when I'm feeling to be a little guilty I'll dip it in some ranch. :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
|
Labels:
Berkeley
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment